We have been producing oil over 10 generations. In the past, we used to press olives of El Bruc at home using an oil press. I can remember as I was 14 years old, I already used to lift 50-kilo bags!
In 1952, we inaugurated the village press, located on purpose in the “Termes” workshop, situated at the entry of the “Presidente Enric Prat de la Riba” bridge.
Some 92% of our olive oil is produced using the Vera variety, and the remaining 8% from Arbequina.